New England Sci-Tech firstname.lastname@example.orgThe New England Sci-Tech STEM education makerspace.
This group contains mailing lists for any club under New England Sci-Tech including the Sci-Tech Amateur Radio Society.
- If you just sign up for the "nescitech" mailing list by clicking subscribe below, you will not receive notifications for all of the mailing lists! Click on the "Subgroups" link on the sidebar to see the various subgroups you can join.
- NE Sci-Tech groups are accessible for members only. If you wish to join these groups, please sign up with the same email you use to sign in to the website. This will allow us to confirm your membership status.
- STARS groups are open access -- Anyone can join. You do not need to be a member of the NE Sci-Tech "main" group to sign up for these: Just sign up for the subgroups that you are interested in on the Subgroups page under the "Amateur Radio" section.
PrivacyBy default, only moderators and admins can see your email. There are two ways this may change:
- If you post a message, current members of the mailing list will be able to see your email. It will not be visible in archives.
- Under your account settings -> Identity, there is a "Profile Privacy" section. You can change this to allow others to see your name and email in the directory.
- 52 Members
- 13 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.